Forgotten World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten World RPG

Forgotten World RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Keyno Shikarí

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charlie
Admin
Admin
Charlie

Keyno Shikarí Empty
PostSubject: Keyno Shikarí   Keyno Shikarí I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:54 am

Name -- Keyno Shikarí
Age -- Born In Iau
Race -- Daemon
Abilities -- Keyno has the ability to controle all of the darkest elements very strongly being a purebred. It is in her blood to frighten somebody just by hiding in a shadow.
Height --
Human form - 6"
Daemon form - 10"
Appearance --
Human form - Known for wearing revealing clothing and a long cloak to cover it. Tremendously long black hair with streaks of purple. Her most well known piece of clothing is the cloak she wears.
Daemon form - Spikes and scales all over her body. With huge muscles and veins popping out of her scales. her claws are very long and her eyes are all black with firey pupils. her wing spam is four times the size of her body, With a leathery and harshly feathered texture.
Perosnality -- Finds it amusing to torture and cause pain amongst others. She loves to be a bit Sluty and seductive towards her victims before tearing there head off and eating there souls.

Other: Keyno is a purebred and has been around for centuries she has seen it all, Her parents named her after the Goddess Of Shadow, as this is her best ability. it sounds so simple yet she had worked out tricks on how to use it to its mighty extent. Many fear her for her displicaple mind and twisting ways. She lurks in the ruins most of the time waiting her next meal.

Keyno Shikarí Normal_dliubei

Keyno Shikarí Keyno

Keyno Shikarí Normal_guanyu1

Keyno Shikarí FffffffffffffDiaoChan

Keyno Shikarí 2821479

Keyno Shikarí FffffZhuQiao
Back to top Go down
http://www.BOOMsnapPOW.bebo.com
Charlie
Admin
Admin
Charlie

Keyno Shikarí Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keyno Shikarí   Keyno Shikarí I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:55 pm

[Trying to find a good picture for keyno's daemon form. Its gotta be very detailed. Huge. muyscular. Veins popping out. Spikes. Claws. Wings and scales. So if you see anything similair let me know So far i have]

Keyno Shikarí Demon_

Keyno Shikarí Demon_Lord_Eltab_by_nJoo

Keyno Shikarí Demon_by_drunkvader
Back to top Go down
http://www.BOOMsnapPOW.bebo.com

Keyno Shikarí
Page 1 of 1