Forgotten World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten World RPG

Forgotten World RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Larina Ltorás History [Only done a bit so far]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessica
Nobleman
Nobleman
Jessica

Larina Ltorás History [Only done a bit so far] Empty
PostSubject: Larina Ltorás History [Only done a bit so far]   Larina Ltorás History [Only done a bit so far] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:42 pm

Very Brief - Larinas History

The sound of constant dripping rang out throughout the small cellar room. The damaged walls were dripping with grime and stale water. The floors, cracked and damp were infested with insects and rats. Alone in one of the dirty corners sat a solitary child, her black hair clinging to her body as her head lay against one of the walls.

Her name; Larina Ltorá. The Ltorá family were wealthy, upper class and prude. Larinas parents were very proud but very cruel. They had another daughter, Sadie, who they praised but their youngest Larina, they tortured.

Larina sat up slowly against the wall, her body aching from no nights of sleep and confinment to a small space. Her bruised hands scrambled across the floor to give herself some leverage once she gripped a small gap. Her small, fragile looking body pulled itself up slowly. The crack of her stiff bones rang out when she stretched her arms above her head before letting them drop down to her sides. This was her home.

The sound of light feet running down creaky stairs sounded into her ears. Wearily she turned her heavy feeling head to the side to see who it was. Perhaps another beating for her parents low wage this week. Or maybe another round of verbal abuse for why the dog wouldn't do as it was told.

Sadie, her older sister by 2 years, came running down the stairs, a covered plastic blue plate in her hands. Her sandy blonde hair bobbed around as she went stair by stair. Larinas soft silver eyes moved over to her sister. Her sister was the only one who would show her any signs of kindness, and even that was occassional. She sometimes had to be cruel to her infront of her parents, which Larina could tell she didn't enjoy nor wish to do.

"Larina... Are you alright?" Sadie asked in a hushed tone, her feet making light patting noises as she crossed the cold concrete floor towards her younger sister. Larina nodded her head once. She didn't speak much. Not anymore. Sadie frowned a little, but her tanned hands held out the plate. She ushered it at her sister as she just stared at it.

"It's for you. It's not much.. but it's a little something." Larina blinked twice at her sister, before taking the top off of the plate. Underneath was half a warm bread bun, and a little tub of jam and butter. Larina glanced up to her sister, confusion reading across her face. "It's for you," Sadie reminded, a slight smile on her face.

Larina eyed her sister suspiciously, before walking back to her corner, sitting back down again. Her back leant against the cold wall, and Sadie could see her small body shiver and shudder. Her clothes were simple. A flannel top, and cotton shorts. Both were torn and dirtied.

Larina didn't raise her gaze again, as she hungrily wolfed down the warm soft bread, every now and again, dipping it into a bit of jam and sometimes a bit of butter. She soon finished it, her stomach growling for more. She looked up to Sadie, holding her plate back out. "I'm sorry that's all I could bring," her older sister said softly, walking over to her to take her plate. Larinas expression became blank as she nodded again.

"I'll be back soon. Perhaps I can bring you a blanket to keep you warm." Sadie disappeared off up the stairs, sparing one more glance to her younger sibling over her shoulder, before the door shut. The last bit of light in the room dimmed as the door closed silently. Again Larina sat in solitude in the darkness.

Every now and again she was sure she could hear a rat, but she didn't mind. They often wandered over to her, but not once did they bite or show any sign of aggression. Perhaps she was getting used to them, and them to her. Sometimes, they would even sit close, and let her stroke them, even though her parents scolded her for doing so, saying she could catch any old disease, meaning they would have to take her to the hospital.

The hours passed. Her parents hadn't come down yet. It was perculiar. Perhaps they were at some 'important meeting' or perhaps were called out on a 'business call.' Not that Larina cared. She was getting a few hours off from constant beatings and being shouted at. Larina yawned slowly leaning her hands to her face. Her fingers felt along the scar in the corner of her right eye and she winced automatically from the memory..

Larinas father stood infront of her, a branding iron red with heat held in his hand. Larinas eyes wide with terror and tears rolling down her pale cheeks onto the dirty floor. Each one made a black circular stain. Her body trembled violently as her mother held her wrists to the wall. Her older sister stood at the top of the stairs, her body shaking too as she covered her eyes.

Larina let out a scream as the branding iron was pushed into the corner of her eye, the heat burning and scolding her skin. It instantly peeled the skin away. Her parents yelled at her to shut up as she cried louder. Her sister made a gagging noise and disappeared from the top of the stairs. As she disappeared, Larina cried out for her sister.

The scar was now white and shaped into a tear mark. Larina wasn't sure whether this was on purpose or not, but she did recall her father saying this was to stop her from crying. It definitely worked. She hadn't made a sound since that day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Day.

"Dad don't she's sleeping! She's sleeping!" The cries of Sadie rung into Larinas ears as she lay against the dirty floor. She opened her sparkling silver eyes slowly to glance around, brushing her thick black hair from her face. She could hear heavy footsteps followed by lighter ones. She braced herself for the worst. She sat up slowly, letting her back drop against the stones, readying herself.

The door flung open, cracking off the wall hard. Larinas father, a burly muscular looking man with chestnut brown hair thundered down the stairs, a chair leg in his hand. Larina glanced to the new choice of weapon before looking to her father again. She didn't wince when he gripped her wrist, pulling her up from the floor. Sadie was close behind, tugging at her fathers shirt. "Daddy no, its not her fault! If anyones to blame its mother!"

"Shut up!" he snarled at his daughter, before turning back to Larina whos face was a slate of dullness. Under her eyes were dark rings of black and grey from lack of sleep, and her eyes a little sunken in themselves. Even so... She was certainly an adorable looking child. Her father pushed her against the wall hard, his hand moving to grip her neck. Larina gasped a little as she began to feel the sensation of being choked.

Sadies eyes filled with tears as she pulled on her father harder. He pushed her away with his other hand just enough so she'd stumble away. Sadies face was full of fear as she ran off up the stairs, shouting her mothers name as she went. Rownad, Larinas father scowled in her face, assessing her.

"No wonder you look like the damn ugly thing you are! I knew you weren't mine! Wretched child!" he spat in her face. Larinas eyes remained dull, but her mind was beginning to race. She wasn't his?

"Look at you! Black hair, those god damn freaky eyes, you look like the spawn of the devil!" He gripped a handful of her soft black hair, shoving it into her face as if to emphasis his point. His thumb moved across her eyelid, pulling it up harshly, opening her eyes wider. His own eyes narrowed and his face filled with disgust as he let go.

"Silver eyed witch," he snarled, slamming her back against the wall. Instantly the wind burst from her lungs as she coughed out. He repeated it again and again until she was coughing out blood. The blood trickled from her lower lip where she bit it to avoid crying out. It ran from the side of her mouth too, down to her chin before dripping on the floor.

Larinas mother, Mira, moved down the stairs, her appearance effortlessly elegant. Her long flowing blonde hair, just like Sadies, fell down to her stomach, in soft waves. She was a beautiful woman, but had a heart full of poison. Larinas eyes raised slowly to her mother. She wasnt his...

She felt a wave of relief wash over her body. This cruel man... Of course she wasn't his... She didn't look a thing like him. Infact... She looked nothing like any of them. She was completely alone in this.

"Well Mira?" Rownad growled, turning his head around, though keeping a tight grip on Larinas neck against the stoney wall. "I'll kill the bitch. Then will you show any signs of regret?" Her mothers cool blue eyes remained the same as she seemed to almost float down the stairs, her expression uncaring.

"Kill the thing then. It gives me less of a problem," her mother stated. Sadie who was close behind her gasped in surprise. She had expected her mother to be Larinas saviour, but instead seemed to be her downfall.

"Mother no!" Sadie shouted, grasping her mothers arm and pulling on it.

"Enough of you," Mira muttered, pulling her arm from her eldest daughter. Sadie stifled her sobs and turned her gaze back to Larina, apologies reading all over her face. Larinas eyes remained cold and steady as they gazed back at hers. No emotion showed in her face. She turned her eyes back to Rownad again; and she smiled.

With an angry yell of what a wicked creature she was, Rownad flung her small body back against one of the walls. She let out a cry of pain as her head struck it hard, knocking her out into unconsciousness almost immediately. There she lay.

Larina awoke slowly, her vision much blurrier than usual. Thick clouds of fog seemed to be distorting her vision, but she slowly pulled her body up. She could feel the sticky blood at the back of her head where her head struck the wall hard. It ran down her neck and onto her back.

She slowly turned her gaze to her mother and Rownad who were screaming at each other, with Sadie cowering a little, more near to Larina. Sadie turned her gaze to her little sister, realising she was awake. "Larina," she gasped, running over towards her quickly. She knelt down by the side of her, pulling her body into her lap. She stroked down her forehead softly, rocking her sister back and forth in an effort of comfort.

Larina barely felt her there. She tilted her head up to gaze at Sadie. Blood was running down Larinas forehead but Sadie didn't seem to mind, a soft smile moving over her face. "You'll be okay, I swear you'll be okay. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but I swear Larina. You'll be okay..."

Suddenly Larina felt the warmth of Sadies body disappear as she dropped onto the floor. She raised her gaze and noticed Sadies body being pinned against the wall, held by her father. Her mother just stood nearby, her arms crossed, an angry scowl over her face. Sadie squirmed, crying out for her mother whilst she stood by and did nothing.

Larina felt a sudden emotion sweep over her body. Pure anger. Her stiff, aching body dragged itself across the floor towards a piece of metal that had fell from the roof once. Her fingers clamped around it. She didn't mind it was so sharp it cut into her skin. She didn't mind at all. As steadily as she could, she got to her feet. Her long black hair draped over her, her eyes the only thing being seen through it. They shone brighter than any star.

She walked up towards Rownad, making no noise at all. Her mother didn't even notice, but Sadie did. Her eyes widened in horror as she saw the metal raise above Larinas head. Suddenly Larina let out a scream before plunging the metal deep into Rownads side. He yelled out in pain, dropping Sadie to the floor. He turned, his arms outstretched. She pulled the metal from his side again and raised it once more.

Another scream as she drove it deep into his chest. Blood splattered over her body immediately as she stood there, breathing heavily. He gurgled and gasped, spluttering blood over himself. He stuttered her name slowly, before dropping backwards. Dead.

Larina pulled the metal from him, her eyes not once leaving his face. She knew she had killed him. Her form dripped with his blood as her eyes slowly moved over towards her mother. She had frozen with fear. Sadie cried out as she knelt to her fathers side, cradling his head, tears dripping down her face. She didn't care. There was still more one person to get rid of.

Larina held the metal down by her side, her gaze fixing on her mothers frozen form. She walked over towards her slowly, stepping over Rownads legs. Her footprints left trails of blood behind her. Larina held her bare hand up towards her mother. "Mother?" she asked slowly, her voice soft and light, it was almost soothing.

"Larina... Larina no darling... It's okay now, h-he's gone..." she stuttered, her hand gripping around Larinas. "It'll be o-okay!"

Her daughter raised her gaze to her and she could see tears forming in her mothers eyes. No sympathy. Suddenly the metal shard was sticking out of her mothers back, Larina hugging close into her mothers form. "Don't cry anymore Mother," Larina whispered, slowly burrying her head into her mothers side.

Mira let out a gasp and a stifled cry as she stumbled back, tearing the metal from herself. The wound was deep and the gap large enough to clearly now see through. Larina tilted her head slowly as she walked after her mother. She could hear Sadies cries getting louder in the background, but didn't care.

Her mothers body slumped against the wall, before slowly falling down it onto the floor. Her eyes remained open and vacant as she bled to death. Larina watched. When she was sure her mother was dead, she turned her side to face her sister. Sadies face was tear stained, her hands outstretching towards her blood covered little sister.

Suddenly, dizziness overwhelmed her small body. She dropped to her knees before steadily, falling flat onto the floor to her sisters scream.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Admin
Admin
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Larina Ltorás History [Only done a bit so far]   Larina Ltorás History [Only done a bit so far] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:06 am

D: that was awzoome jess! I knew you could write but i never knew you could write that well! that was so good! Silver eyed witch aye? Razz tehe x Missy been watching to much claymore :L! x Smile Well i hope your okay, because i cant wait to read the rest x
Back to top Go down
http://www.BOOMsnapPOW.bebo.com
Jessica
Nobleman
Nobleman
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Larina Ltorás History [Only done a bit so far]   Larina Ltorás History [Only done a bit so far] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:29 am

xD LOL Aww thankes Charlies. And ye.. Claymore gave me a little insult inspiration there. Very Happy

And I'll be writing the rest asap.
x
Back to top Go down
Krae
Nobleman
Nobleman
Krae

PostSubject: Re: Larina Ltorás History [Only done a bit so far]   Larina Ltorás History [Only done a bit so far] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:16 pm

i'll have to do Krae's. (Original) AGAIN. This time fully with my new ideas etc too Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Larina Ltorás History [Only done a bit so far]   Larina Ltorás History [Only done a bit so far] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Larina Ltorás History [Only done a bit so far]
Page 1 of 1