Forgotten World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten World RPG

Forgotten World RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A brief history of Krae and Gabriel's family.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Krae
Nobleman
Nobleman
Krae

A brief history of Krae and Gabriel's family. Empty
PostSubject: A brief history of Krae and Gabriel's family.   A brief history of Krae and Gabriel's family. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:04 pm

Krae and Gabriel are brothers. They are of the Garou race. Krae is an Ahroun and Gabriel is a Theurge. Both are remainders of the Get of Fenris. A clan that was mysteriously wiped out. Only a few survived.

The story goes that a long time ago, a Garou was born. He was named Krae. His mother had died at birth and his father had died during a conflict with a neighboring Garou tribe. He was raised alone by his tribes Elders.

Krae excelled at many things - he was an avid hunter, a true fighter and a master at stealth. His knowlege of the Garou was rated as excellent by his Elders. There was only one thing he lacked - nerves.

It was one day when this very Garou stumbled upon the resting place of the Wyrm. The Destroyer and Corrupter. The Wyrm spoke its language of disgust and began to twist the young Gaou's mind. Each day Krae would return to this site and speak to the Wyrm in promise of power, knowlege and the ability to become great. He was slowly corrupt by deception.

The Wyrm's touch on Krae was hidden by an Artifact he had been left with at birth - a pendant of gold in a somewhat rustic design. As a centre piece there was a circular orb that was supposed to resemble the moon. The amulet held great power.

Krae was corrupt by the Wyrm and turned against everyone he loved and cherished. The clan that raised him in the ways of the Garou were killed. Only 2 survived the slaughter, and 1 other that was never there.

Krae's brother, who was a day older than he was, was given to a neighboring tribe as a peace settlement. His name was Lucius.

The others that survived Krae's wrath were Angelus Kutona and his daughter.

Krae lived hunting the pair. His strength grew thanks to the Wyrm and his power became immense. Krae was unstoppable.

Many, many years later Krae and Angelus met. What resulted was carnage. Many died in the battles between the two. But in the end Krae ws out-smarted by his rival who used a spell of trickery to end both of their lives. The land was finally free.

In his dying breaths, Angelus told Krae of another who had survived. A person Krae never knew of. His older brother. It turned out his brother Lucius had grew into a strong young man and knew nothing of what had happened. Only rumours.

Krae vowed his vengeance. He vowed his blood wold forever flow through the veins of all those related to him. He vowed an oath of blood then died as a curse took hold. The brother Krae never knew would be cursed. Every seed he would sire would bare the mark of the beast, a denomination of the wyrm.

And so Krae and Gabriel were born.

Lucius was killed soon before they were both born. And they were both marked with the symbols Krae vowed upon.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Admin
Admin
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: A brief history of Krae and Gabriel's family.   A brief history of Krae and Gabriel's family. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:10 pm

ooo sounds good Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.BOOMsnapPOW.bebo.com
Krae
Nobleman
Nobleman
Krae

PostSubject: Re: A brief history of Krae and Gabriel's family.   A brief history of Krae and Gabriel's family. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:14 pm

Thanks Charlie Smile I thought this up quickly as i sat here but i've been putting bits and pieces together for the past day or so ^^;

the storylines including Krae and Gabriel will play out well in the end Smile

bangin story finisher in my head x
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Nobleman
Nobleman
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: A brief history of Krae and Gabriel's family.   A brief history of Krae and Gabriel's family. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:36 pm

o.o Ooer. Sounds good =P
Back to top Go down
Krae
Nobleman
Nobleman
Krae

PostSubject: Re: A brief history of Krae and Gabriel's family.   A brief history of Krae and Gabriel's family. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:41 pm

cheers darl' Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A brief history of Krae and Gabriel's family.   A brief history of Krae and Gabriel's family. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A brief history of Krae and Gabriel's family.
Page 1 of 1