Forgotten World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten World RPG

Forgotten World RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ariana Raelynn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessica
Nobleman
Nobleman
Jessica

Ariana Raelynn Empty
PostSubject: Ariana Raelynn   Ariana Raelynn I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:13 pm

Name: Ariana Raelynn

Race: Unknown

Date & Place Of Birth: Ariana was born on the 2nd of December and it is unknown where she was born, but judging from her skin tone, it is estimated near the equator line.

Height, Weight & Physical Description: Ariana stands at the height of 5"7 and is of a very slender build with a toned and healthy appearance. Despite her height she is light in weight at only, 130lbs which is the average weight for a 17 year old female. Her skin tone is a light mocha colour, with a soft blush on her cheeks that seems to be permanant. Her face is a soft oval shape and her eyes are a lovely ice cold blue, framed by long, thick black eyelashes. Her hair is extremely long, reaching down way past her thighs even tied up high behind her head, and is pure white in colouration, with no signs of any other colour.

Clothing Description: Ariana is seen in many different outfits but one of her most usual which she wears most of the time, is very simple though quite revealing. It is a simple combination of blue and white cloth, styled into that of a halter bikini like top with the two straps crossed, and a wide, long piece of cloth tied around her middle to form a skirt, tied by a simple knot at the side. A long blue ribbon ties up her hair at the back in a large bow, and her shoes are rather simple too. [See below] Because of her love of archery, she only wears one large blue glove on her right arm. When she smiles, it is noticed she also has two small feline like fangs.

Behavioural Description: Ariana is a friendly woman, but very headstrong. She is careless about her appearance or the way she dresses, seeing no reason to be embarrassed or careful. She is open to talk about herself or listen to others about theirselves. She is always willing to learn new things and to get a better understanding of those around her. If threatened however she is quick to turn into a rather bitter, acidic woman. Because of her ability to shape shift into a cat, she is extremely cat like in behaviour, often lounging around carelessly.

Parents Names And Occupations: No one knows anything about Arianas family.

Abilities: Ariana has the ability to shape shift into a white cat with ice blue eyes, the only shapeshifting ability she has. However to add to this she also has the ability to use ice and wind to her will, though she often prefers to use her weapon skills of blades and archery. Also, she has immense speed that allows her body to flash, making her body appear like a camera flash before she disappears and appears somewhere else. One of her most useful abilities is able to make clones of herself without others realising. The only tell tale sign of one of her clones, is the slight translucent appearance in their eyes.

Other Family Members: Ariana is rumoured to have one older brother.

Spouse Or Lover: None known of.

Social Class: Arianas family isnt known of, but her way of talking hints at a quite upper class status.

Education: Ariana was taught in a private school, before a private tutor.

Job Related Skills: Ariana has the ability to make her own arrows and bows, even sometimes making her own swords.

Hobbies: Ariana usually loves to do anything anyone else does.

Personal Qualities: Ariana is seen as easy to talk to, open and very physically fit.

Sense Of Humour: Ariana is often always seen smiling, laughing or amused by someone or something, even if she shouldn't be.

Health, Physical State, Distinguishing Marks, Disabilities: Ariana is in perfect health, shape and appearance, apart from a small scar running along one wrist.

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Attitude Towards Life: Ariana takes each day as it comes and tends to never take anything for granted.

Attitude Towards Death: Being so cat like, Ariana has been joked about saying to have '9 lives' though of course that isn't possible. However, she doesn't see death as such a big deal, but is always wary to keep away from it if possible. If impossible however, she will take it honourabley.

Ariana Raelynn Minamajikina

Ariana Raelynn Nya - Arianas white cat form.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Nobleman
Nobleman
Jessica

Ariana Raelynn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Raelynn   Ariana Raelynn I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:04 pm

I think I may find a different cat picture <.<
merr ;D
Back to top Go down
kssss-wa♥
Out sider
Out sider
kssss-wa♥

Ariana Raelynn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Raelynn   Ariana Raelynn I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:22 am

i really like it (: she is interesting to rp with ;D
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/alex.attridge
Jessica
Nobleman
Nobleman
Jessica

Ariana Raelynn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Raelynn   Ariana Raelynn I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:41 am

=P haha. thanks xD x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ariana Raelynn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariana Raelynn   Ariana Raelynn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ariana Raelynn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten World RPG :: General :: Character profiles-
Jump to: