Forgotten World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten World RPG

Forgotten World RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Algore Morkland

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AdamQ
Out sider
Out sider
AdamQ

Algore Morkland Empty
PostSubject: Algore Morkland   Algore Morkland I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:19 pm

Name: Algore Morkland

Race: Giant

Appearence: He has rather wild brown hair which he never combs. He wears a plain grey top that would look like a tent to any normal sized man, along with black trousers and very large black sandals.

Personality: Algore has a rather innocent personality like that of a small child. He will be friendly toward anyone, but if anyone hurts his friends he will then go on a rampage and attempt to "smash!" them. He also resents being called stupid, although he does reffer to himself in third person all the time.

Weapons: Algores only weapon is a large wooden club with gigantic metal spikes sticking out the end of it.

Abilities: His only ability is to be able to reach unatainable heights without needing to jump, he's is also extremely strong which is due to his large size and frame.
Back to top Go down
Josef
Villager
Villager
Josef

Algore Morkland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Algore Morkland   Algore Morkland I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:13 am

hahah its nice to have someone who isnt wildly magical XD
Back to top Go down
AdamQ
Out sider
Out sider
AdamQ

Algore Morkland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Algore Morkland   Algore Morkland I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:56 am

Lol all my chars are like this... random xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Algore Morkland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Algore Morkland   Algore Morkland I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Algore Morkland
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten World RPG :: General :: Character profiles-
Jump to: