Forgotten World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten World RPG

Forgotten World RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grognak Character profile

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Theo
Out sider
Out sider

Grognak Character profile Empty
PostSubject: Grognak Character profile   Grognak Character profile I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:46 pm

Name: Grognak , atleast that is the name that has been given to him, by the masses of hunters that wish to erradicate Grognak in the name of their great leader calling him an abomination.

Age: Unknown, Grognak's body suggests that he is over 3 centuries old, the mutated state that he has been left with was a result of global nuclear warfare that happened in 2400AD 300 years before now.

Race: Mutant, or atleast he is mutant now, people are unsure of what race Grognak was before his exposion to severe radioactive materials, the facial features that remain suggest that Grognak was once human or humanoid.

Height: 10ft, the nuclear weaponry that Grognak was exposed to caused rapid changes within his body, which is a miracle because any other being would have certainly died due to radiation poisoning. Infact the amounts of radiation were so high that they managed to infiltrate Grognak's DNA and rewrite it wildly.

Weight: 3 tonnes, the weight of Grognak is more amazing than that of his height weighing an astonishing 3 tonnes makes him a huge behemoth of overwhelming power.

Appearance: The appearance of Grognak is not a pretty sight. He is a 10ft tall, 300kg powerhouse, he has a vast body covered in blood-curdling spikes, and jagged blades. His body is covered in growths and scales, covering majority of his body almost like secondary armour, this is entirely covered in scars from his past battles.

Peronality/Temperment: Unlike his horrific appearance, the personality of Grognak is quite a timid one, usually refusing to attack something unless it was needed, but many years of human hostility has changed Grognak much, his peaceful temperment, has been forgotten. He is a quiet individual that tries not to draw attention to himself anymore than he already does, but be warned he has boundless rage and anger when threatened, and WILL tear a man's head off if his security is threatened.

Origin: Unknown, but he must have originated from a planet containing high levels of oxygen much like his current home Earth, due to his similar respiratory system to a humans.

Weapons: the term "weapon" is defined as a tool used to threaten or apply force in the purpose of hunting, combat, self defense or attacking. Following this definition Grognak himself can be classed as a weapon the amounts of damage he can cause with his fists can easily be as damaging as a heat seeking missle. The blades on his wrists and torso are also quite deadly being sharper than any blade and twice as jagged. As for ranged weapons when threatened Grognak can use his immense strength to pick up huge objects such as boulders, earth and entire trees and hurl them at his opponents with ease.

Grognak Character profile Thumbp_bezerker

Last edited by Theo on Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Admin
Admin
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Grognak Character profile   Grognak Character profile I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:11 pm

Woah theo. O_O' bit scary isnt it aha
Back to top Go down
http://www.BOOMsnapPOW.bebo.com
Josef
Villager
Villager
Josef

PostSubject: lol grognak?   Grognak Character profile I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:28 am

is that Grognak as in Grognak the Barbarian?

XD fallout 3 rocks Wink
Back to top Go down
Theo
Out sider
Out sider

PostSubject: Re: Grognak Character profile   Grognak Character profile I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:32 am

yeah Smile n the pic is a beserker of GoW
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Vai
Out sider
Out sider

PostSubject: Re: Grognak Character profile   Grognak Character profile I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 5:23 am

Theo wrote:
yeah Smile n the pic is a beserker of GoW
i thought that Resembled a Locust. Hmm. hammer of dawn > locust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grognak Character profile   Grognak Character profile I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grognak Character profile
Page 1 of 1