Forgotten World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten World RPG

Forgotten World RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Melody Shaiya

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlie
Admin
Admin
Charlie

Melody Shaiya Empty
PostSubject: Melody Shaiya   Melody Shaiya I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:16 am

Name: Melody Shaiya

Appearance: Angelic, Innocent, Nothing compared to her inside.
She wears a silky golden dress when she’s not going into combat and beautifully gold earrings her skin is fair and clear her body is beautifully curved she was known as one of the finest in the land when her father ruled the kingdom. Her eyes are beautiful change there state from time to time she always knows how to keep herself looking Immense. She has another form witch is dark and evil she only goes into this form when her mood changes. Her hair turns darker and so does her features. Sometimes you can see this form in her reflection. She mainly takes the shape of a wolf... Unable to be seen she is just seen a spirit of light but a beautiful site it is. When she shape shifts she is only an appearance of a light you carnt see the filling of her just the outline witch is a spectrum of light.

Race: Shapeshifter.

Weapon: She has a small dagger and two swords made out of the smoothest metal. She only carry’s one sword at a time, leaving the other one in her Kingdom. And two samurai swords that are carried when Both royal swords are left at home with ribbon attatched.

Melody Shaiya Hersword Melody Shaiya Hersecondsword

Abilities: She has perfect balance and sword work her reflexes are very impressive as well as her intuition. Her eyesight is perfect and she doesn’t miss a thing. She doesn’t just take shape of animals she can take the shape of another person if she wishes.

Evil/good: Neutral

History: "Oopsies" She giggled picking up dolly from the floor skipping along the large ballroom her father came into the room... “Melody, time for dinner my princess" she giggled and ran after him placing her hand into his walking to the large hall packed with food and people from the city. She placed her dolly on a small chair next to her and pulled her beautiful blonde hair to her back. And held up her fork and knife while her father said grace and thanks and made a toast...

Since her mother died...they had this celebration every year to celebrate her life... she would have wanted everybody to be happy so the entire family had a giant feast just for her. On this night at the party while melody was in bed there were large horses and carriages outside. A man wearing a top hat holding a cane walked in... The room fell silent.People turned and gasp you could hear the slight whisper of his name... "It’s him!" Somebody said as he walked up to the king sat on his throne glaring at him he took off his hat and bowed... “I wish to see your daughter...’’ He said. The king replied solemnly “Duke you may not see melody as i have barred her from your presence..." The king stood to his feet and raised his hand flicking it to the side “GUARDS! Take this pathetic...insolence away from me...“ He snarled...as the duke held up his hand to the guards. “No need...I will see myself out"

He walked from the large silent hall were everybody was staring at each other worryingly... The king sat back down and looked to them “The Music!” The tune started playing again a couple of seconds in people started dancing once more...

Outside the duke turned his head up to the window with melody stood outside she looked down to him making no expression on her face... She remembered what she saw with the duke and her mother...her father never found out what such terror that Childs mind holds now in her head...the shine of a silver dagger dripping with blood her mothers naked body on the floor ripped down the centre in her stomach the duke sat on top of her... The scarlet...He stepped back into his carriage not taking his eyes off of her...

She walked back to her bed and lay in it cuddling dolly tightly to her chest her father walked into the room and kissed her on the head and sat down on the end of it... “Mummies always with you Melody.” he said stroking her fair hair “In here..." he pointed to her heart.. “Gosh you look so much like her...” He said smiling “Goodnight my princess...” He smiled and kissed her on her forehead standing up “Night papa...“ She said as he left he blew out the candles and let the room in complete darkness...

In the middle of the night there was some bangs in her room... She sat up like a shot and looked around she could see a shadow in her room she shouted for her father and then suddenly the lights came on... The Duke... He was there in her room... her father came crashing in suddenly two large bulky men grabbed him by the arms and slung him into the corner and began hitting him injuring him and wounding him.. She screamed for her father whilst the duke grabbed her and ragged her out the door and he jumped off the balcony and slammed perfectly onto his feet and slammed her in the back of his carriage and locked it she looked out of the window hitting the door trying to get out... The last thing she saw was dolly lying on the floor... The horses walked on... She had been taken...

Melody awoke in a chamber lined with gold she seemed older...what had happened? "You’re awake!" The duke shouted seeing her eyes open... "Thank god I thought I had lost you.”... She paused a bit... “You’re not my papa... " she said.. She had been in a coma all this time ... She couldn’t remember anything but she lost dolly... she looked to the duke “Where’s dolly?” She asked “She’s there." he said pointing next to her there was a fake plastic doll... “This isn’t dolly! Were she?! What have you done to her?! “She screamed at him” And where’s my papa?! “He tried shushing her to calm down she was enraged unaware of what will happen she screamed large beams of light shone from around her body she began to take shape of something indescribable it was a large tiger shaped thing she dived on him and ripped him to shreds the guards ran in and she turned around looking to them with her eyes of gold she dives on them both ripping there limbs apart completely killing them out of existence.

She formed back slowly and stood up looking to her mouth with blood around it she turned around looking at what trouble she had caused... She ran out and looked up to one of the horses. She remembers being taught how to horse ride by her mother she grabbed the large black horse and climbed on it with struggle she kicked in its side and held onto its main not knowing were she was going it was rather strange that she was brought straight home... it was like the horse knew were she wanted to go.. She shrugged and climbed off her noticed dolly was on the floor... Picking her up she brushed all the old dirt off and walked into the house calling " papa?!” She shouted... There was no answer... The large Mansion was abandoned... “Hmm I wonder were he's gone...” she said what she didn’t know is that her father... Was killed by the duke... just like he raped and killed her mother...

Melody grew up in the palace still having that celebration.. Only there was something she neeeded to become the rightfull queen.. A Husband.. She still searchs for her prince after all the failures she wants somebody whos just right... She was a beautiful lady now but the duke got her wrong... Never underestimate a child... You never know what power she mainly has...

Magic: She is classed as a master of light the best one who can bend it into any form and shape and use it as a weapon against others.. So bright that it can blinde you in less than 1 milisecond. Her darkend side is basically the same thing only with shadows. Nature is her favourite one though she has mastered it since she was a small baby.

Personality: Very pleasant and friendly usually very quite and talks a lot with her body posture and its movement. But don’t let her angelic appearance get the better of you. Only problem.. Ever since Melody tasted blood from the Duke and his Guards, a dark power had awoken inside making her skin tinted with darkness and giving her the ability to master shadows and have a taste for cannibalism.

Other: She has a horse named shadow a large unicorn standing at a height of 17 hands high he has a huge wingspand and is buetiful. His sleek black fur shines in the dimest of light. He has red eyes that sometimes shine.

Melody Shaiya 005_escapade-3

Picture:

Melody Shaiya StormCat3ShapeShifterTurnedVampyre

Melody Shaiya SHAIYA

Melody Shaiya Shaiya

Melody Shaiya Shaiya-2

Melody Shaiya Dark-Shaiya-Laying

Melody Shaiya Meldoy

Melody Shaiya Bcwolf[/font][/size][/quote]

Melody Shaiya CG_Girl_56_by_iDNAR
Back to top Go down
http://www.BOOMsnapPOW.bebo.com
Krae
Nobleman
Nobleman
Krae

Melody Shaiya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody Shaiya   Melody Shaiya I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:58 pm

-krae tapped this-

-you take a 2nd look and notice a stamp on her left arse cheek. It says; KRAE WAS HERE.-

LOL.

pirat
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Admin
Admin
Charlie

Melody Shaiya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody Shaiya   Melody Shaiya I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:26 am

=_= rape ;[
Back to top Go down
http://www.BOOMsnapPOW.bebo.com
Krae
Nobleman
Nobleman
Krae

Melody Shaiya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody Shaiya   Melody Shaiya I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:14 am

XD jk [;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Melody Shaiya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody Shaiya   Melody Shaiya I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Melody Shaiya
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten World RPG :: General :: Character profiles-
Jump to: