Forgotten World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten World RPG

Forgotten World RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Larina Ltorá

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessica
Nobleman
Nobleman
Jessica

Larina Ltorá Empty
PostSubject: Larina Ltorá   Larina Ltorá I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:48 pm

Name: Larina Ltorá

Race: Lycan

Date & Place Of Birth: Unknown

Height, Weight & Physical Description: Larina stands at the height of 5"5 and weights approximately, 120lbs, giving her a very slender figure. Her skin is a soft peach colour, a rather normal skin tone though in certain light, she looks more pale than usual. Larina has long, thick black hair reaching down to the middle of her waist, with a thin side fringe sweeping across her forehead. Her eyes are a lovely silvery blue colour, that appear rather cat like despite her lycan race. Both eyes are framed softly with long eyelashes that curl up in the corners, giving her eyes that extra cat like appearance. Her face itself is a gentle curved shape though her jaw finishes off with a slight point at her chin, and it cannot be denied that for such a young girl, she is; very beautiful.

Clothing Description: Larina tends to cloth herself in whatever fits and whatever she feels comfiest in, however due to her occupation, she sometimes has to dress herself in rather tight fitting clothing and netting. [Incase you're wondering.. shes not a hooker ;D Assassin pls.] Other than that, she really doesn't care what she dresses like.

Behavioural Description: Larina is extremely headstrong, and if she has her mind set to do something, there is usually nothing that can stand in her way. She is rather cocky and confident in what she can do, and it sometimes makes her come off rather rude. However, once people get to know Larina they can sometimes see her softer and more compassionate side, as she is rather misunderstood. On the contrast however, she has a very bad temper and can snap at the slightest things, usually lashing out with verbal threats, or indeed physical ones. She has the bad habit of doing something, then thinking about it later.

Parents Names And Occupations: Larina refuses to talk about her real parents, and she was raised by Angelus Kutona, who is a blacksmith.

Abilities: Being a Lycan of course she has two other forms than her human one. [Below for their appearances] She often prefers her wolf like form than the full Lycan state, seeing this as more appealing to others eyes. Apart from this, of course her speed and strength is enhanced highly, and she holds a manipulation over shadows, but apart from this, she holds no other magical abilities. She definitely prefers her weapons that magic, seeing it as the cowards way.

Other Family Members: Rumoured to be more but Larina never speaks of them.

Spouse or Lover: Larina has indeed had past relationships but not at the present. These are some of the only people who manage to see past Larinas initially defensive behaviour to get to her real self.

Social Class: Larina is around middle class, though her biological family were definitely lower.

Education: Larina is definitely intelligent, despite her lack of education until she met Angelus.

Job Related Skills: Larina is skilled in the art of making weapons, due to being taught well by Angelus.

Hobbies: Larina has a love for running, swimming and making her own weapons in her spare time.

Personal Qualities: The only thing Larina holds to her name apart from making weapons, is her extreme stealth, skill and agility due to her occupation.

Sense Of Humour: Larina has a very dry sense of humour, and often loves to make sarcastic comments.

Health, Physical State, Distinguishing Marks, Disabilities: Larina is in perfect physical and mental health, and the only mark on her is the corner of her right eye, is a tear drop scar imprinted.

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Attitude Towards Life: Larina is confident in everything she does, and tends to live life day by day.

Attitude Towards Death: Larina simply believes death will meet her when she's ready; no time soon.

Larina Ltorá Adrian10

Larina Ltorá Girl17

Larina Ltorá OsNLD

Larina Ltorá Fc1dba571 - Larinas wolf form.

[ Larina has never been seen in her full Lycan state. therefore there is no picture]

Last edited by Jessica on Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Tradesman
Tradesman
Ellie

Larina Ltorá Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larina Ltorá   Larina Ltorá I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:57 pm

^^'
The lycan population is growing! I feel left out... o.o'
But still, I like her eyes... they're reallly blue!
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Nobleman
Nobleman
Jessica

Larina Ltorá Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larina Ltorá   Larina Ltorá I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:38 pm

LOL. Aww thanks Ellie =P
x
Back to top Go down
Krae
Nobleman
Nobleman
Krae

Larina Ltorá Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larina Ltorá   Larina Ltorá I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:15 pm

I am a true user of the Lycans. I prefer the term Garou though... Bet ya I can bring that form out of you Wink
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Nobleman
Nobleman
Jessica

Larina Ltorá Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larina Ltorá   Larina Ltorá I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:16 pm

aye aye =P

And noez! you couldnt. =[
Back to top Go down
Krae
Nobleman
Nobleman
Krae

Larina Ltorá Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larina Ltorá   Larina Ltorá I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:22 pm

Jessica wrote:
aye aye =P

And noez! you couldnt. =[

You seen my Garou? Gabriel could santa
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Nobleman
Nobleman
Jessica

Larina Ltorá Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larina Ltorá   Larina Ltorá I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:23 pm

o.o One sec. Ill check it out =P
Back to top Go down
Krae
Nobleman
Nobleman
Krae

Larina Ltorá Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larina Ltorá   Larina Ltorá I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:18 am

'Okay he probably could' I THOUGHT SO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Larina Ltorá Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larina Ltorá   Larina Ltorá I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Larina Ltorá
Page 1 of 1