Forgotten World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten World RPG

Forgotten World RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Karayan 'the wanderer'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kssss-wa♥
Out sider
Out sider
kssss-wa♥

Karayan 'the wanderer' Empty
PostSubject: Karayan 'the wanderer'   Karayan 'the wanderer' I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:46 pm

Name: Karayan
Race: human
Height: 7'3"
Weight: 12 stone
Appearance: [look at the pictures]
Personality/Temperament: playful, stubborn, arrogant, persistent, hopeless romantic,
Origin: unknown
Possessions: cloak, Armour, sword, a pot with red ocher paint for painting the death marks on a slain foe to allow his soul to rise, or fall, into the after life, his talisman to allow him to transform into his legendary state.
Weapons: his sword, his magics which mainly consist of fire and earth however he does have other limited magics, for example, of light such as healing and of darkness such as shadow cloak.
Other: although very playful and somewhat modern he still stays with his tradition of ancient times such as the death markings. he is able to transform into his alter ego which is a heavily armored more skilled version of his normal self. he is also skilled in martial arts.
History: there a scriptures dating back to the time of Iau which tell of a man with the same name, who was "forsaken to roam the earth until he finds the other half" but it does not tell us what the other half is
Picture: Normal self
Karayan 'the wanderer' DarkWarrior
Alter ego
Karayan 'the wanderer' Chaos__s_warrior_by_hyatt92

Last edited by kssss-wa♥ on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/alex.attridge
Ellie
Tradesman
Tradesman
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: Karayan 'the wanderer'   Karayan 'the wanderer' I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:49 pm

xP
I like it!
You found zee pictures then?
=P Rofl, 'hopeless romantic, arrogant' Very amusing, my characters look forwards to meeting him!
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Admin
Admin
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Karayan 'the wanderer'   Karayan 'the wanderer' I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:50 pm

Fit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.BOOMsnapPOW.bebo.com
kssss-wa♥
Out sider
Out sider
kssss-wa♥

PostSubject: Re: Karayan 'the wanderer'   Karayan 'the wanderer' I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:02 pm

aha thanks (: both of you :3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/alex.attridge
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karayan 'the wanderer'   Karayan 'the wanderer' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karayan 'the wanderer'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten World RPG :: General :: Character profiles-
Jump to: