Forgotten World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten World RPG

Forgotten World RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Red Ryuzaki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
El.
Out sider
Out sider

Red Ryuzaki Empty
PostSubject: Red Ryuzaki   Red Ryuzaki I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:18 am

Red Ryuzaki,
26 years old,
Human
6''7, 12st.

He is a mild mannered man, but when he loses his temper he is pretty difficult to calm down, when he fights he gets fired up, and becomes stronger and quicker, which is why he was given the name Red.
Origin: He was born in a faraway country, which he refuses to go into detail about, let alone give the name of it, because the island he came from was destroyed in a previos event, which led to him fleeing from the places nearby it, and eventually making his home where he is today, although he still moves from place to place, he has developed a reputation as a fine swordsman, able to use atleast half of his blades at once, in a manner similar to a dance.
Posessions: He carries a black cloak with red clouds adorned to it, as well as a large jewelled strap over his body.

Weapons: Oddly, he wields 5 Katana styled weapons, with a small dagger hidden within the hilt of one of these. The weapons are as follows:
First Katana:
Red Ryuzaki Katana12

Second Katana:
Red Ryuzaki 00-7x510
Wakizashi:
Red Ryuzaki Wakiza10
Odachi:
Red Ryuzaki Orient10
Buster Sword:
Red Ryuzaki Buster10Red Ryuzaki Forged10

"I was born, well it doesn't really matter where I was born, but I left there when I was 6 years old, travelled the world a little, saw what I wanted to see, and learned a little about swords, that's all you need to know" - Red.

Picture:
(The one With the Mohawk, Smoking the Cigar)
Red Ryuzaki Akatsu10
Back to top Go down

Red Ryuzaki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten World RPG :: General :: Character profiles-
Jump to: