Forgotten World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten World RPG

Forgotten World RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zora -

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlie
Admin
Admin
Charlie

Zora               - Empty
PostSubject: Zora -   Zora               - I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:58 am

Name: Zora Ganro
Race: Werewolf

Height: 6"
First form on hinds - 6"10
Second form - 7"5
Third form - 10"

Weight: 9st
First form - 12st
Second form - 13st
Third form - 17st

Appearance: [See pictures]

Abilities: Zora has every sense of a canine, she is one with nature all of the time. When in her incontrolable 3rd form every part of her body becomes stronger and blood thirsty almost unbeatable.

Peronality/Temperment: Zora is very calm and laid back not easily angered or annoyed. Although she comes off as pretty tough. Zora is easily scared of anything. Her biggest fear is the inner wolf demon taking over her body, She does not yet have full controle this making her very wary and paranoid. Zora has allways wanted to be a mother this leading her to be quite caring around children and babies.

Origin: Zora's origin is unknown. Her mother and father did not want her so they left her in the wolf caves to be killed.

Posessions: She has many worthy posessions which to others have very little value. Feathers which have been chanted with luck, to help her through the toughest times. A seal on her chest which she got from the hunters when they captured her as a 'wild animal' a necklace given to her by an old friend which gives her the power to have a little more controle over her 3rd form.

Weapons: Dual Batle Axes strapped onto her back with tight leather straps.

Zora               - UNI-KR0022B
Zora               - KR0022

Anad Dual Blades in sheith's on her thighs hidden by her armour.

Zora               - DualBladeSword

Other: Zora has a slight problem with controle her wolf abilities. It seems that she has a third form, Which is a more powerful side of her, If left in this state to long it will take over her body and she wont be able to suppress it no longer. This is when she is in her most blood thirsty state and wont hesistate to kill even her closest friend.

History: From the beginning Zora wasnt wanted. Her parents were just drunkards that made a mistake, Best thing to do was to get rid of her when she came. They left her in the wolf caves to be ripped apart and killed. This was not the case with the wolves, People underestimated the creatures and giving them a label of a savage. This was deffinateley not true. The wolves took zora as one of there own and taught her what there is to know. The alpha male showed her something which only there pack knew about it was a enourmous stone with a sort of pattern onto it. Zora placed her hand over it and felt an enourmous power surging through her. Like an electric shock. She let go and stared at it for a little bit.

The alpha male bowed his head down to her softly. Zora looked down to her stomach were something was moving... She began to feel very dizzy and fell to the floor.

When awoke Zora felt very revitalised but her bones felt strange. Looking down towards her stomach and her limbs her body had changed her bones seemed to have formed into a canine type structure. Confused to this she was lead to a old blinde woman which took quite a fondness to the alpha male wolf. She spoke to her and told her of the ability the wolves had given her. SHe explained that this could either bring great to Zora or... Kill her. Giving her a necklace she explained that this should help seal away the canine within that wished to take over her body. Understanding this she took the seal and returned back to the cave with the wolves.

One night Zora felt very ill and began to sweat, Her mother rested her jowls onto her nee and watched over her as did the pups sitting around her. Zora fell to sleep and then quickly awoke screaming in pain. Something was inside of her no... Her bones they were changing again. And her muscles were so tense... Bits of fur began sprouting all over her bare skin. The wolves flead from the cave. And the bright red eyes glowed through the shadows of the cave. The 10ft beast walked out of the cave looking to its hands and then opened up its jaw and let out a loud cry. Running across the land it ran from the caves and dissapeared into the night...

At this moment the wolves new that Zora could not return... She would cause to much trouble. The pack fled the caves to make another home were Zora could not find them.

Early hours of the morning Zora walked up to the caves without any cover up but she didnt care. She pressed her hand on the cold stone and sniffed the air lightly trying to pick up any scent of her family.. They'd gone. This thing had allready begun to ruin her life. She decided not to dwell on it as she knew thats not what a wolf would do. And she took off on her own.

Picture:
Zora               - CG_Girl_35_by_iDNAR
Zora               - CG_Girl_45_by_iDNAR
Zora               - CG_Girl_49_by_iDNAR

First Form
Zora               - Uuuu

Second Form
Zora               - Heartsong_goldenwolf
Zora               - Lycan

Third Form
Zora               - WereWolf-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.BOOMsnapPOW.bebo.com
Ellie
Tradesman
Tradesman
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: Zora -   Zora               - I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:58 am

Very badass Charlie ^^'
I like it, though i'm loosing track of your characters now, I keep having to flip back to see what you look like. Heh =P
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Admin
Admin
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Zora -   Zora               - I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:48 pm

Aww hehe Im glad that you like it ^^! x
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Nobleman
Nobleman
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Zora -   Zora               - I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:12 pm

Shes really purdy charlie ;D
Back to top Go down
Krae
Nobleman
Nobleman
Krae

PostSubject: Re: Zora -   Zora               - I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:40 pm

zora = fittie
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Admin
Admin
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Zora -   Zora               - I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:46 pm

haha x
Back to top Go down
kssss-wa♥
Out sider
Out sider
kssss-wa♥

PostSubject: Re: Zora -   Zora               - I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:57 pm

i have to agree she is pretty fit ;D
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/alex.attridge
Charlie
Admin
Admin
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Zora -   Zora               - I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:28 am

o_o okay we get it shes good looking lol thankyou jessica ;D! your chars are purdier though ^^! x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zora -   Zora               - I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zora -
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten World RPG :: General :: Character profiles-
Jump to: