Forgotten World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten World RPG

Forgotten World RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Isabella/Bella Ortensia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessica
Nobleman
Nobleman
Jessica

Isabella/Bella Ortensia Empty
PostSubject: Isabella/Bella Ortensia   Isabella/Bella Ortensia I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:35 pm

Name: Isabella-Beau Ortensia, preferred as Isabella, though shortened to Bella by others.

Age: Judging from her face and body height she appears no more than 6 years old, but mentally is beyond those years by an extraordinary limit, however due to her past, she seems to have a multiple personality disorder, making one side of her mature and the other act the age she appears. Along side this, when her personality changes, so does her body state. [Will go into more detail later]

Race: Unknown to herself and others.

Date & Place Of Birth: Isabella was born on the 13th June and it is not known where she was born, though she can sometimes speak fluent Japanese.

Height, Weight, Physical Description:

State 1: Bella - The 6 Year Old
In this state, Bella has a height of around 3"1 and weighs roughly 41 pounds. Her skin tone is a healthy looking peach colour with the slight rose undertone blush to her cheeks. Her hair is cut short just above her shoulders in a choppy style with a full heavy layered fringe that brushes just the upper lid of her eyes and is jet black in colouration. Her eyes are rather large set in her small face which gives her an innocent looking appearance, regardless of the dark silver colour. She has rather long eyelashes for a child and they always appear thick and heavy, shading the upper part of her eyes making them look even darker.

State 2: Isabella - The 16 Year Old
In this second state, Bella has a short height of 5"2 and weighs approximately 96 pounds. Her skin tone pales to a chalk white but not enough to make her look sick or unhealthy, just fair skinned. She seems to have no other colouration in her face apart from this, even when she is embarrassed or angry. Her hair is still short cut, but this time just enough to touch her shoulders. It is still the jet black glossy colour as her younger self. Her eyes have darkened to a jet black colour, so much so that the pupil cannot be distinguished, and her eyelashes have grown and thickened. Though she sounds like a scary appearing character, her face cannot be defined as anything but beautiful and innocent.

Clothing Description: In both states, young and old, Isabella/Bella enjoys wearing dresses only and is almost never seen in anything else such as shorts, trousers, skirts etc. One of her favourite pieces to wear in her states are the ones shown below.

Behavioural Description:

In her state known as ''Bella'', she is openly friendly, talkative, kind and caring. She is always looking for the good in others and by doing so can sometimes be easily injured. She is also quick to be intimidated and searches for the nearest sign of comfort or compassion. Also in her 6 year old state, she finds it hard to pronounce certain words, and is often fustrated by it.

Regardless of her innocent appearance, Isabella is certaintly a dark being. There is nothing more she enjoys than bringing others pain, even if she suffers in the process. She is often misunderstood, because of the way she can act around certain people, even hoping to hold a conversation with them, though she tends to insult them frequently. She finds it difficult to communicate to others without using bad language or attitude. Despite the extent of her power, she never does push herself to the limit, seeing no one else worthy of making her do so.

Parents Names And Occupations: No one is completely certain what happened to Isabellas parents, and when she is in her younger state, she refuses to talk about them, full stop. However, when morphed into her older state, she talks freely about the way she murdered them and how she'd do it again. The reason people are not certain on this is the way she gets upset in her younger state when their names are mentioned, and it sometimes she is trying to cover up for someone else. No one knows how she lived so far either.

Abilities:

Through her past, Bella has become extraordinary at elemental and energy manipulation. Because of her dark soul in both states, though in the older it is more prominant, she is able to manipulate fire, earth and shadow, all of which she is a master at. However, the downside to her young appearance and physical state, she is unable to use hand to hand, and weapon combat very well.

In this state, not only has her abilities from previous improved, but she can also use the ability to hypnotize others via mind control and now is able to successfully use weapons and hand to hand combat style.

Other Family Members: None known of

Spouse Or Lover: Because of her constant age changing Isabella has no choice whether to have a lover or not. However, there was once rumoured a time when Isabella falls in love, she stays at the older state in which she can handle relationships.

Social Class: Her family, when alive, were one of the more upper class status, leaving Isabella with the rich family name.

Education: Isabella has recieved no further education from the time she was 6, but is strangely intelligent beyond belief when in her older state.

Job-Related Skills: None known.

Hobbies: In her younger state she prefers to do things normal child would do, for example, drawing, reading etc so on. In her older state however, Isabella isn't entertained so easily and will often seek out something worthwhile doing.

Personal Qualities: In her younger state, one of her most prominant features personality wise is the way she shows compassion to anyone and everyone, and in her older state, it is the coldness she gives off and physically, her dramatically dark eyes.

Sense Of Humour: In ''Bella'' she is easily amused and will laugh and enjoy anything that others find amusing too, but in her ''Isabella'' state, she rarely laughs nor smiles, even though it is a sight to behold when she does and has been praised on her smile numerous times.

Health, Physical State, Distinguishing Marks, Disabilities: Apart from the fact she has her two personalities, nothing is wrong with Isabella's physical nor mental state.

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Attitude Towards Life: In her younger state, she is virtually always happy, and in her older state she is a little more dark though she secretly is optimistic.

Attitude Towards Death: Bella has no idea really what death nor danger is, but the Isabella version always never seems to care about death even if its hanging over her..

Isabella/Bella Ortensia Youggo10 -Bellas Younger Form

Isabella/Bella Ortensia Darkan10 - Older State As Isabella
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Admin
Admin
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Isabella/Bella Ortensia   Isabella/Bella Ortensia I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:40 pm

awsom profile joogly Very Happy! i have a picture of your character haha i'll try and dig it up for you Smile xxx!
Back to top Go down
http://www.BOOMsnapPOW.bebo.com
Jessica
Nobleman
Nobleman
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Isabella/Bella Ortensia   Isabella/Bella Ortensia I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:42 pm

read pretty fast charlie huh? =P
but glad you like it.
and aye aye, seen pictures of her around.. <.< [=
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Admin
Admin
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Isabella/Bella Ortensia   Isabella/Bella Ortensia I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:45 pm

lol you know what im like i skim read Very Happy but i got all the details!
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Nobleman
Nobleman
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Isabella/Bella Ortensia   Isabella/Bella Ortensia I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:46 pm

alright sweet. =3
thanks lovely.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Admin
Admin
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Isabella/Bella Ortensia   Isabella/Bella Ortensia I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:48 pm

Isabella/Bella Ortensia Mine

there Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Nobleman
Nobleman
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Isabella/Bella Ortensia   Isabella/Bella Ortensia I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:49 pm

oh aye. seen her before. loved her straight away xD thank you dear. x
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Admin
Admin
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Isabella/Bella Ortensia   Isabella/Bella Ortensia I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:04 pm

s an old keyno picture so it was just in my photobucket xD
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Nobleman
Nobleman
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Isabella/Bella Ortensia   Isabella/Bella Ortensia I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:10 pm

Lol xD Well cheers anyway dear. x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isabella/Bella Ortensia   Isabella/Bella Ortensia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isabella/Bella Ortensia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten World RPG :: General :: Character profiles-
Jump to: