Forgotten World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten World RPG

Forgotten World RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cecelia Kansas Rose

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessica
Nobleman
Nobleman
Jessica

Cecelia Kansas Rose Empty
PostSubject: Cecelia Kansas Rose   Cecelia Kansas Rose I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:51 pm

Name: Cecelia Kansas Rose

Race: Unknown

Date & Place Of Birth: Unknown

Height, Weight & Physical Description: Cecelia stands at the height of around 5"6 and is of a very slender build. She has lightly tanned skin which all over is flawless, smooth and soft to the touch. Just by looking at her you can tell she looks after herself effortlessly. Her hair is pure white and falls just down to just above the small of her back. Her eyes are a soft green colour, outlined in dark makeup with thick natural lashes. Her appearance is said to be similar to that of another girls, Ariana Raelynns(Other character) but no relation is known.

Clothing Description: Cecelia clothes herself in whatever she feels like. Usual it is rather earthy colours and a little revealing but nothing too major. She tends to wear soft materials like silk, satin and sometimes velvet but sometimes uses praticallity and wears cotton clothes. She sometimes has small parts of her clothes armoured. Across her forehead she has a emblum of Jade stone which matches that of her belt and on her gloves of her favourite oufit. (Below pls.)

Behavioural Description: Cecelia is a very determined, yet intelligent and wise young woman. She is often gentle speaking and caring, but can sometimes snap and become rather violent. The majority of the time however she is open to talk to strangers and is always polite, seeing it as ill mannered to be rude and speak out of term. It is obvious from the way she acts she was brought up in an upper class/middle class family. Sometimes however, she lets out a more childish and playful nature. She has often been known to use her extraordinary beautiful looks to tease and annoy those of a male gender as she tends to find this amusing.

Parents Names And Occupations: Their names are not known.

Abilities: Cecelia has no idea what she is nor does anyone else. However she does have the ability to move faster than many races. She also has the ability to call upon the elements at her disposal, but only: ice, water and air which on their own with her master abilities can prove to be extremely destructive. Also, she has an extraordinary amount of energy stored in her body which she can produce purely in her hands and usually forms out of her fingertips. Its colouration tends to be blue or white, sometimes silver. She can manipulate this to form weapons or perhaps use in attacks, though she is rarely seen fighting as she sees it as petty. Physically, she is extremely agile and loves to show it off.

Other Family Members: None, or so she says.

Spouse or Lover: None known.

Social Class: Cecelia is rumoured to be of upper class status

Education: Privately.

Job Related Skills: None known.

Hobbies: Reading, writing, drawing, relaxing, meditating. (lul.)

Personal Qualities: Cecelia, apart from her obvious abilities, is a well spoken, calm girl whos main quality tends to be her kindness and intelligence.

Sense Of Humour: Cecelia will tend to be amused by anything others find amusing, but sometimes has an odd side to her in which can be quite sadistic and laughs often at the misfortune of others, proving herself to be wiser than they are.

Health, Physical State, Distinguishing Marks, Disabilities: Cecelia is in perfect health and doesn't seem to have anything wrong with her health and the only marks she has is a small scar along the back of her neck.

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Attitude Towards Life: She has no opinion.

Attitude Towards Death: Also; no opinion.

[this was quick so nershufh]

Cecelia Kansas Rose Silver10

Last edited by Jessica on Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Krae
Nobleman
Nobleman
Krae

PostSubject: Re: Cecelia Kansas Rose   Cecelia Kansas Rose I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:57 pm

;D yay
Back to top Go down
Connor
Out sider
Out sider
Connor

PostSubject: Re: Cecelia Kansas Rose   Cecelia Kansas Rose I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:15 pm

krae close your mouth, im starting to get wet... Smile
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Nobleman
Nobleman
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Cecelia Kansas Rose   Cecelia Kansas Rose I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:18 pm

o.o I dont get it D:
Back to top Go down
Connor
Out sider
Out sider
Connor

PostSubject: Re: Cecelia Kansas Rose   Cecelia Kansas Rose I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:22 pm

Jessica wrote:
o.o I dont get it D:
hes druling (or however you spell it...) Neutral
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Nobleman
Nobleman
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Cecelia Kansas Rose   Cecelia Kansas Rose I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:23 pm

Drooling.. Druling.
fkit.

and LOL. xD
Back to top Go down
Krae
Nobleman
Nobleman
Krae

PostSubject: Re: Cecelia Kansas Rose   Cecelia Kansas Rose I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:00 pm

saliva.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Nobleman
Nobleman
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Cecelia Kansas Rose   Cecelia Kansas Rose I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:04 pm

ew. =[
Back to top Go down
Krae
Nobleman
Nobleman
Krae

PostSubject: Re: Cecelia Kansas Rose   Cecelia Kansas Rose I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:13 pm

everyone drools. i bet even you drool in your sleep ica. i don't. i'm god. XD Cool
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Nobleman
Nobleman
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Cecelia Kansas Rose   Cecelia Kansas Rose I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:20 pm

drueeeeeeler.
LOL. ew ;[

i think of the huge dogs when someone says druel.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Admin
Admin
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Cecelia Kansas Rose   Cecelia Kansas Rose I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 4:01 pm

OMG AYUMI!
Back to top Go down
http://www.BOOMsnapPOW.bebo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cecelia Kansas Rose   Cecelia Kansas Rose I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cecelia Kansas Rose
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten World RPG :: General :: Character profiles-
Jump to: