Forgotten World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten World RPG

Forgotten World RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Artemis Scorn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zoey
Out sider
Out sider
Zoey

Artemis Scorn Empty
PostSubject: Artemis Scorn   Artemis Scorn I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:35 am

Name:
Artemis Scorn – Named after the Greek Goddess, Artemis, who was child of the Goddess and God, Leto and Zeus

Date & Place of Birth:
5th August & Unknown

Race:
Unknown – Suspected ‘werecat’

Height/Weight/Physical Description:
‘Human’ Form:
Artemis is extremely tall, for a woman, standing at a staggering 6ft4, with long legs and a long upper torso, she towers over most men, easily defeating their height. She weighs a simple 137 pounds. Her skin is a sun kissed simple pale tan, stretched over a slim defined muscled figure. Her hair is a sandy blonde colour, which normally falls down freely in heavy waves down to the arch of her back, curving and meeting at a point at the end of her spine. Her hair flares out, sideways around her face, similar to that of a lion’s mane, leaving her clear features revealed. Her eyes are an orange, tangy colour, which are surrounded by thick full lashes, and shaped eyebrows. She naturally has a slight feline look to her.

Clothing Description:
She generally wears clothes, which she can easily melt into the background, natural coloured clothing. They are simple easy moving clothes, a simple tank top and shorts is simple enough for her. She is normally seen bare feet, with ankle bracelets and jewelry, but she does carry, a leather strap that is tightened and rapped around a ring shaped piece of silver, which is rapped around her neck, with a thin chain that hangs from it, simply dropping to around her naval area.

Artemis Scorn 6

Artemis Scorn 2055812n2vfi73c07

Lion Form/True Form:
She is a fairly young looking lioness in this form, with a thick dark sandy coloured coat, running over a muscular large frame.

Artemis Scorn Lionness

Temperament/Personality:
Artemis has been described as a visionary, and very practical, productive, strong willed, independent, decisive and a born leader. Although she has traits to her personality, which are seen to be, fairly, aggressive, she has been described as cold, domineering, unemotional, self-sufficient, unforgiving, sarcastic and cruel. A lion’s personality, to some people.
Artemis finds it’s hard to be friend, people, and prefers it if they would befriend her. Otherwise she will not bother, since within her head, she sees most people as uninteresting.

Abilities:
To switch easily between forms
Speed – She is extremely fast
Just like a cat, she is has excellent balance, hearing, smell, and sight.

Parents' Names:
Leander (Father) & Galatea (Mother)

Other Family Members:
Adelphia and Kiron, her two older brothers

Spouse or Lover:
None

Health/Physical Condition/Distinguishing Marks/Disabilities:
Her mental and physical health is immaculate, her physical condition is generally fit, she has distinguishing scars all over her body, with no disabilities.

Sexual Orientation:
Straight

Attitude toward Life:
She believes that if you only have chance at life, you should live it to the fullest, no matter what. Take any opportunity that comes your way.

Attitude toward Death:

She has no real opinion of it.

Back to top Go down
Jessica
Nobleman
Nobleman
Jessica

Artemis Scorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scorn   Artemis Scorn I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:23 am

o.o shes so pretty! xD

nice profile too zoey ;D i read it all o.o
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Out sider
Out sider
Zoey

Artemis Scorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scorn   Artemis Scorn I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:43 am

Cheers ;D i'm quite pleased. =]
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Nobleman
Nobleman
Jessica

Artemis Scorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scorn   Artemis Scorn I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:47 am

So you should be ;D its very good.
Back to top Go down
Krae
Nobleman
Nobleman
Krae

Artemis Scorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scorn   Artemis Scorn I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:38 am

like cat woman but better.
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Out sider
Out sider
Zoey

Artemis Scorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scorn   Artemis Scorn I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:26 pm

Yup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Artemis Scorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scorn   Artemis Scorn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artemis Scorn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten World RPG :: General :: Character profiles-
Jump to: